- Field trip scholarships, including, but not limited to: Nature's Classroom (6th grade), Washington D.C. (8th grade).
- Student Agendas
- Student Directory
- Homework Club and other enrichment programs
- Grants for books, supplies, and other materials.
- Student Dances
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation.
- JGMS "Moving On" graduation celebration.
- Principal/Parent Coffees, Zooms, and other forums.
- Communication of school, recreational, and other programs/events. Caregivers must sign up for emails at: https://www.bedfordps.org/district/links/pages/ptobef-mailing-lists.
Board & Committee Members
MSPA Board and Principals meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 9:00 am - 10:30 am in-person with a virtual option.
MSPA Board of Directors, 2023-24
Co-Presidents: Holly Munsie & OPEN
Co-Vice Presidents: Lisa Kaushik & OPEN
Treasurer: Maureen Lally
Secretary: Gretchen Heid
Communications Coordinator/Secretary: Nina Tate
METCO Representative: OPEN
School Dances: Anuja Nair
Moving On: Open
Contact JGMSParents@gmail.com for more information about open positions.
Donate to BHSPA
Help support the BHS students through programs, enrichment, events, improvements and more!
Learn about BHSPA, what we do, and how to help out!
BHS Absence Line
Absence Line at (781)918-4561 [or select #1 from the main BHS line: (781)275-1700]